Friday, January 13, 2006

Symptoms for newbies

Symptoms for newbie’s
PANCREATITIS MESSAGE BOARD
Posted by cj on September 27, 2004 at 21:45:47:

Do you all remember when we all figured out we all had the same referred shoulder pains? or some other symptom? I was chatting with a lady at the salon I work at and her hub might also be suffering from panc or maybe gallbladder. She brought up the right hand shoulder pain, and also the horrendous sweats. I can remember when we found and when others find this site and are like OMG i'm not alone!! we all have similar symptoms be it from, acute panc/chronic panc/alcoholic panc/idiopathic panc/ panc caused by meds/viruses ECT! scary how more and more people are showing up with this disease. I sent her this link and hope she shows up and can read and see if maybe hub has same issues. I know how nice everyone is and will help out.

No comments: