Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lorie Bledsoe web site

Posted by Lorie on March 08, 2007
I wanted to let everyone know that my new website is up and running. My Sister KXXXX has built a beautiful site for me to share my Story, journaling, Pictures and Testimonials that my family and friends have written to me. I have been through a lot of kleenex!There are links to my Doctor's and just ton's of information that we keep adding to daily. I want to shout it from the roof tops. If I can get it out there in front of hundreds of people then maybe just maybe I can help someone. I would love to keep anyone from having to endure the pain I have went through. I know you all know and I am sure many of you have the same feelings. My family will journal daily when I have my TP/ICT so each and everyone of you that are interested can follow my journey to hopefully a new life of pain free years. If any of you want to pass it on please do! I have been struggling lately with anxiety and a lot of pain and nausea. The thing that keeps me going right now is the hope of a new life and sharing my journey so I can be a voice for the people that are unable to. The support of friends and family means the world to me right now! Thank You for that! Lorie http://www.supportloriebledsoe.com/

No comments: